Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Weekend...

Ahh the weekend, My favorite time like most people.

For me it's a couple of days straight wearing my collar, and generally hoping I'll be able to play with Mistress.  Although today I'll be out and about for most of the day, the rest of the weekend I'll most likely be home avoiding the rain. 

I don't leave home for about an hour and a bit, so I have plenty of time to devote some worship of Haylee and perhaps a trance... It's a pleasant way to start the morning even if the weather outside is crappy.  Although we did have a lovely Moon last night, where the full (or almost full not really sure) moon showed thru some light clouds, producing that beautify Night sky...

I'm sure I'll post something wonderful if I do get a chance to play.

As for the first 3 months of my blog, I'm starting to think thoughts is never going to be back up.  Hopefully it's not lost.  I know if I catch that site up, I'll capture the whole thing and then add it on here.  You can back post stuff so it will be cool if I can just get it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.