Monday, December 10, 2012

Making Mistress Smile..

I have to say it's my new favorite hobby.

What can be better than putting a smile on your mistress's face? Perhaps getting to see that smile, but still I know it's there.  I have but to close my eyes and I can see it.  It's hot, it's beautiful, it's a great feeling to know that something I did caused it. 

So I sent her a Hannakkah present.  It was a really easy thing to do I thought.  She asked for a Castle, so I sent her one.  How did I fit in the box? (the box was 6x6x3 If I remember correctly)  Use your imaginations.  Think a little my fellow slaves, I think that's half of the present itself.  Plus I did get to send her my leash <sigh> and of course I couldn't not send some gelt.. (gelt = gold wrapped chocolate coins, the chocolate is real the gold wrapper is not. ) I even make sure to sent the good stuff from Sees. No chep eh~ milk chocolate for my Mistress.

It does surprise me how much fun it is to give Mistress presents, and remember they don't have to be expensive.  Honestly the Castle was pretty cheap. It is the thought, if you can send her something that is personal, that has meaning between what the two of you have shared.  These kinds of things mean a lot and express the connection between Mistress and slave/pet/puppy/boytoy/kitten/puppet/etc..

I have another idea for something I'd like to do for Mistress and while mentioning it here does break the first rule of fight club, hopefully she'll over look it.  If your a fellow devotee and interested leave a comment here with an e-mail I can contact you at, I'll moderate out the e-mail and send you more information.

Until my next blog entry, I'm off to listen to Mistress Haylee, I think I need to fall into some quicksand....

1 comment:

  1. You truly are so sweet, and thoughtful. A perfect puppy for my pleasure~ I am thrilled beyond words with such a caring gift~

    ReplyDelete

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.