Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Ache...

I wonder, is it by direct suggestion or is it merely the natural progression of following her training.  Perhaps it happens all by it self when a submissive such as myself finds his dominant such as Mistress Haylee.  I find myself aching for her, and that alone is not much of a surprise.  However what I find surprising is it has become the ache that I desire.  To ache for her, to long for her, to writhe in sexual agony, turned on by her but unable to release.  This is not only where I am, but where I want to be.  I long not to cum, but to be teased to the brink of cumming.  To be aroused for her with the release that was once the goal.  It is the endless journey that I now long for with out ever reaching the destination. 

It seems so simple now.  How could I not desire this?  I need that chastity device, not as a punishment, not as a sexual deterrence.  It is an aid to resist the compulsion to release.  To be able to desire Haylee in amounts that I can't fathom, to let her feed on that desire for her, to build that desire from a flame into a fire.  To be utterly and uncontrollably, hers.

I ache for you Mistress Haylee, and I only want to ache for you more and more until the end of time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.