Thursday, December 20, 2012

Comfort Zone..

There is something to be said for nurturing your relationship with Mistress Haylee.  For being as honest as you can be with her and yourself. For even bringing up the fears, the desires, and finding a reality in the fantasy.  Sometimes it's amazing to trance out and let all our fantasies take over for an amazing dream...  The feelings we encounter the thoughts, the desires, mmmm I get hot and bothered just thinking about it... 

Sometimes thought the less flashy, the more day to day, the humdrum part of life is what at least for this pet of Haylee's realize how wonderful what we have is.  The little posts here and there, the short e-mail messages.. Being encouraged by Mistress when your facing some tough medical news.. These things are what deepen my devotion to my Mistress.  She's not just candy, she's a main course with wonderful sides. Hmm perhaps a food analogy isn't quite right.  Still I think you get my point.

So I wear my collar with pride, curl up with a recording every night.  Send her e-mails to make her day better with crafted words and fantasy for the both of us. Brighten her day with a gift when I can, perhaps send her an audio file of what I sound like when under trance (I think she really digs these, easy to make as well.  Audacity free ware, google it.). I read blogs of other devotees, and twitter a bit now and again.  In way I've found my pace, and I'm ok with it not being the same as others.  It's good medicine for making sure the green giant doesn't take over.  In the mean time, time to focus on making sure I eat right, keep up the exercise, and watch that weight.  As well as grab morning in bed with her voice from time to time..


3 comments:

  1. You always brighten up my day! Calling you MINE is a true pleasure~ Now I want you to crawl to your altar, and spend a few extra moments in devotion to ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Max for sharing your blog. It's great to know what life might really be like in a relationship devoted to Mistress Haylee.
    Best to you and of course the Divine Hayley. namaste

    ReplyDelete

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.