Saturday, December 8, 2012

Playing with Fire...

So I thought that once I played with Mistress I'd be a little satiated.  That the overwhelming need and desire to would not go away but at least be temporarily quenched.  Instead I find myself more aroused than ever, more turned on, desiring more and more play time with her.  The ache in her cock has already returned and with a vengeance.  I kept thinking about the session last night and I kept getting more and more aroused. 

I realized how easily I obeyed everything she said.  I realized how much I am under her control, and how much I enjoy it.  On my knees isn't very comfortable, but on my knees in front of her is the only place I want to be.  Worshiping her, devoted to her, begging her, pleasing her.  I just want more and more even as I type this her cock is throbbing.  I just had release last night not even 8 hours ago and already I think I could climax again and again for her.

I need to play more.  I can't believe how I become more and more hers, to be played with.  So obedient to her, so aroused by her.  So very much all Haylee's good puppy.  <whimper>


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.