Sunday, December 2, 2012

Snuggling in Submission...

So Mistress Haylee was happy to hear what my Sunday plans were and told me to write a blog post about it after.  I think I would of anyway, or at least written one in my head.  I do that sometimes.  I think I have at least 3 or 4 blog posts that don't quite make it from my head to the computer screen. <shrug> Such as it is.

So after coming up with this brilliant idea and e-mailing Mistress about it, as well as making the previous post, I did a few things.  First I remade my bed with my new sheets. It has finnally gotten cold out here in Sunny San Diego, so I had purchased some Flannel sheets, a new Duvet, and a very warm fuzzy blanket.  All very nice cuddling bedding. So I cleared off my tired sheets and blanket, first I sprayed the mattress with a certain favorite scent of Miss Haylee, Hypnotic Enchantress Extraordinaire.  I also sprayed the pillows a bit.. It's such a nice scent and makes me think of her, and often get aroused at a quick wiff or two.. Then I stripped down to my nothing but my collar, climbed into bed, put on my headphones, put in Sleepy Time, hit play, and repeat...

Off into a deep trance I drifted, in and out of sleep, I experienced parts and pieces of the recording, but a wonderfully relaxing rest, as her thoughts penetrate deeper and deeper into my mind and the space where she resides gets bigger and bigger, deeper and deeper.  Haylee's voice is not only in my mind, but she is becoming a part of me as she owns me longer, and I get to server her more and more. 

Some time later I woke up, the CD player had stopped... oddly enough... So I grabbed my cellphone. Noticed Mistress had responded to my e-mail, felt a wave of bliss over her happiness, watched her youtube video on my phone for a bit.  Then I put in Lucid, hit play and repeat, and faded off into trance land.  Again I was in and out of sleep to trance and so forth.. After coming up out of trance at the end of listening to Lucid for the third, or was it the fourth time? Anyway I shut it off, took off my head phones, and rested my eyes thinking of Haylee.  She looked so cute in those red PJs of hers, and I got so aroused picturing her in them. 

Then I thought how wonderful it would of been to have her snuggling on top of me, whispering into my ear, putting me deep into hypnosis, and I found my self dozing off.  For the first time I found my self dreaming, Day dreaming? about Haylee.. It was AWESOME.  She came up to me, and we looked into each others eyes.  I was on my knees I think, I didn't really picture myself, but she was bending over looking into my eyes, her face close to mine.  She reached out with one of her hands, and took a hold of my collar, "Good puppy," she said.  SNAP as she attached a leash to my collar.  I was then looking up at her as she started to walk away, pulling on my leash.  I followed her on all fours.  She stops walking forward, but still pulls on my leash until my face is buried in her ass.  I start to kiss her ass, and feel myself getting very, very hard.  She is wearing a short flaired out skirt and as she turns around I find my self face to face with her panties, and I can smell her... It is heavenly.  She pets my head, and then She reaches a hand down into her panties, and then starts putting her fingers in my mouth one by one, as I'm licking them clean she says, "Mmm Puppy has a stiffy." She then lifts one of her feet and presses it against my raging hard on.  She moves her foot back and forth, and very shortly I'm bursting with cum all over her boot.  Her hands are on the top of my head at this point for Balance.  She looks down at the mess I've made, and then pushes my head down towards her foot.  Somehow she's sitting at this point, and presses her cum covered boot towards my face.  Instinctively I start licking up my mess like a puppy dog would.  I can feel her hand petting the top of my head. "There there, that's a good sweet puppy.  Clean Mistresses boots. Clean it all up..."

After that I woke up... It was a bit past noon at this point, and while I had planned to stay in bed the whole day, I was hungry at this point.  Plus I could feel my body getting a bit achey as can happen when you lounge around in bed all day.  So I went ahead and got up.  A friend needed some help with his Christmas lights, and I thought it would be good to get up and about.  Better to do some physical activity then stay too long in bed, besides I had a wonderful morning in bed with Haylee, and was feeling wonderful, so owned by hers, and so much her sweet puppy.  I'll listen to Lucid again before I sleep tonight and start the work week tomorrow.  Perhaps my unconscious will bless me with another dream of Mistress..

Either way it made for a great day. 

2 comments:

  1. MMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! Oh how pleased I am, words can not describe. Hint- you're doing it right..keep it up my puppy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem getting it up, it just won't go down.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.