Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pleasant way to start an evening...

After a long day that started at work at 4:45 am and ended around 3 pm, I made my way home to Haylee's voice.  I got home feeling the need to hear her, and be her good sweet puppy.  I stripped out of my work clothes, put on her red panties, and felt her cock stir in the silk beauty.  My collar was now affixed to my neck and I felt more hers, and more at peace than I had during the hard work day.  I sprayed myself and my pillow with some Love Story and took a deep breath... It's as if I was back at her knees - where I should be.  Where I long to be, under her observation and control.  I can hear her in my head, saying various things, pleased with her sweet puppy.  I can feel the ache in her cock, that makes me only want her more. 

As I lay there at first putting on her recording of Sleep time, I couldn't help but hump the bed.  I was so turned on and aroused.  I missed being with her voice, listening to her words, letting her control sink down into me, letting her voice find a bigger space in my mind, becoming more and more obedient, finding my thoughts shaping to her lovely and intoxicating will.  Shortly though her calming words took their effect and the need to hump was replaced by a clam serene relaxed sleep.  I breathed deep and took her words into me.  I would stir every now and then to hear them, only to drift off below trance in a sleep like state.  It feels wonderful. 

So now I sit here at the computer, feeling much better.  I feel more like I should, like her property which I am.  I can feel the stiring in *her* cock even as I type this.  I want to be her good puppy all night along, and properly ache for her.  Perhaps moan her name while on my knees in front of her alter, chant her spell and give her more power over me.  Only a few more days in this week, and the seasonal parties are starting.  My company shuts down from Christmas to New Years so I have hope I'll be able to spend more time devoted to her, perhaps share in some more playtime on the phone.  I definietly am glad to have more time to making sure I have a happy, pleased, and turned on Mistress.  Her pleasure is my pleasure.  I also should have more time to work out and focus on my diet so I can be the best version of my self, like she demands and I'm oh so happy to have her helping me achieve.

I love my Mistress and I look forward to a wonderful Winter Solstice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.