Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Expansion of the Empress

It's interesting how much something can change in a matter of moments.  A buzzing of the smartphone and new blogs to read, new thoughts to fight thier way to the fore front.  So I come home and sit down to my blog and while I thought I'd be typing about Mistress's new release, "She cums first..." I find myself wanting to talk about something different.

I read Princess Indigo's new blog post http://whentwofiresmeet.tumblr.com/  It made me think about some similar thoughts I've had, and Mistress's recent declaration that she wants a Castle.  How wonderful that would be for all of her devoted minions.  I can imagine my place in Empress Haylee's domain.  A loyal enslaved Knight.  An intimidating presence to others, but one that longs to drop to his knees before his Mistress.  A red metal collar securely fixed to my neck.  I would of course cherish the time I would get to serve Mistress Haylee. Be it kneeling at the side of her throne, or if I'm a really good boy and sweet puppy having her visit me in my chambers.  A corner of the Castle, where thru a secret passage only known to her she can emerge from and join me in front of a roaring fire, on a soft blanket.  In the mean time I would often roam the country side looking for things that would bring joy to my Mistress.  The other people of the Area do not know what to make of most of us.  Only that we serve a powerful Enchantress, and it would be unwise to make a disparaging remark in front of one of us. 

I have also noticed how many more of us there seem to be.  As more and more of us start blogging for her, or find ourselves on twitter or tumbler, or logging in to Inrapture the presence of her army grows.  With out these internet addictions to show our existence to each other we would simply be that anonymous mass that takes up Mistress's time, but also supplies her with things she desires and aim's to make her happy and give her pleasure.  While of course I'll admit some part of me gets jealous as so many pets appear, there is a part of me that is happy for Mistress.  It is that part which is growing as I both understand my place and my relationship with Mistress.  In a way it can be slightly amusing to see a post by a person who has just discovered her.  To see what they post, and to chuckle to myself as I recognize where I was, and where they will most likely soon be.  I too am interested by the differences in each of our paths.  It only makes sense when I think about it.

We are all different, and while Mistress Haylee is the same person she too is different.  We each meet her in a different time, and so she is the person she has become and not the one she was before.  A slight difference I suppose but it can make all the difference.  If it's one thing I think I've come to learn about her, it's that she believes in growth, and often encourages us to be the best slave/pet/puppy/kitten/devotee we can be.  She urges us to grow in a positive direction, and that makes me love her all the more. 

There is power in what many can do over one.  I know at some point some of us can come together to do things for Mistress that we could never do alone.  For some it won't be time in thier journey to do so, for others it will be the natural progression of thier love for thier Mistress, their Owner.  As the Army grows, units of one shall become units of many and the whole will be greater than the parts.

Perhaps with enough of us, we might even be able to build that Castle.

Now if you will excuse me, I have some training to get back to.  I have to become a better submissive lover to my Mistress.

1 comment:

  1. You make me so happy, and truly pleased. I want you to never feel jealous, for you will always have a special place, curled up at my feet, made just for you~

    ReplyDelete

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.