Friday, December 7, 2012

Aching more and more...

So for those of you following, I attempted to go into chastity for Mistress by wearing a chastity belt I had ordered.  Despite it being a huge, HUGE, turn on for us both, I ran into shall we say technical difficulties and had to take the belt off.  While I'm not wearing the belt, I was still attempting to follow the two weeks without having an orgasm.  I will admit at several times I let Haylee's cock leak, but I never had a full on orgasm.  It was most definitely a mix of pre-ejaculate and such brought on by an extreme ache for Mistress. 

I have been listening to Mistress Haylee's recordings for some time now, and I do know which ones permit/encourage/command you to orgasm.  I have been avoiding them.  So yesterday I listened to Commit to Submit a bit on accident.  I grabbed my iPod Shuffle when laying down to listen to her and did not realize what recording was que'd up.  By the time I realized it, it was far too late for me to physically do anything.  So I ended up sending her a pleading e-mail begging my release....

I was denied.

She apparently, much to my glee, has other plans for me this weekend.  I'm very excited about that.  So while technically I could say hey today is two weeks, that was really only when I was to be let out of the belt.  There was no promise of an orgasm on that day, and besides she is more than welcome to change her mind.  It's old rule number one. 

1. Mistress is always right.
2. See rule number one.

While most of the time she is very seductive and caring, it is such a turn on when she is expressively dominant and is more commanding and direct.  Both ways are dominant, and I think the latter is more effective because of the former.  Either way I'm thrilled about this weekend, and in the mean time aching profusely for her.  I've been very distracted thinking about her all day.  I even wore the panties she had me get a while back, and I admit I felt the need to go play with her cock a few times today. 

Right now I'm going to go snuggle up and listen to Quicksand in bed, wearing the panties and collar.  It is such a delight to submit to my Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.