Thursday, December 6, 2012

Daily Devotion, Daily Domina...

So I have to say I'm constantly reminded what separates Haylee from most online Femdom Hypnotist.  Not all of em, but the large majority.

 It's personal to her.
 
 As I often do I change my yahoo status to reflect what I'm up to, what I'm busy with at that moment etc.. Haylee often comes up in them.  Occasionally and much to my delight she'll message me some comment on my status.  Of course I enjoy the attention as well as these exchanges, as short as they often are.  So the other day when we had one of these, she asks me what I'm up to.  I responded that I was going to the Doctor the next day, and so she not only asked about what, but she insisted I message her after the appointment so she would know how it went.  Saying you care is one thing, but as an old friend of mine always used to say, "Actions speak louder than words."  I know I can't express how much it meant to me for her to do this. It's what makes this bond we share so special.  It's not just a fantasy.  It's not just pay for product.  She doesn't turn it off when she's not in a paid session with you. It is so much more.
 
Now don't get me wrong, it has it's limitations, and sometimes it's hard to remember them.  I don't serve Haylee in person, nor should I ever expect that.  I admit I always knew this on some level, but as everything started and the infatuation blossoms into lust which in turn translates into something more, it's hard to see the boundaries.  In a way boundaries are limiting, but in a way they can free you as well.  It is realizing how it can all work together that makes everything as it is, and makes me think about the possibilities.  While I haven't found my companion in daily life, I have found what can be a life long relationship.  One that nurtures as well as (in this case) enslaves...

So I am happy to say that it went well at the Doctor, although some follow up work is necessary to know exactly how to proceed. 

1 comment:

  1. This makes me smile. I am so thrilled that you truly understand that what we share is very special. You are such a good boy~

    ReplyDelete

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.