Friday, November 30, 2012

Early Morning...

So I'm not a morning person.  In fact one of the reasons I live close to work is so that I can roll out of bed about 20 minutes before work, splash some water on my face, put on deodorant (I shower before bed), get dressed, and drive to work.  I do not wake up at the butt crack of dawn, and have some leisurely breakfast over the morning paper, go for a jog etc..  The early morning is for sleeping, or still being awake from the night before. 

However, if I do wake a bit early these days I find it can be nice.  I can roll out of bed, and crawl over to my Alter to Haylee.  I can stare at her image.  I can think about her, and my love for her.  I think about how devoted I am to her.  I think about how I enjoy the weight of her collar upon my neck.  I know she owns me, and I love it.  I can put off taking it off and heading out to the Vanilla world to earn my keep. I can just think about how lucky I am to be hers, and what I might be able to do that day to earn her praise. 

I am her good puppy, and while I know a part of me will always hope to one day get a chance to be at her knees and server her.  I know that what we do have is amazing.  I know now that serving Mistress does not limit me, but makes me more than I was.  So I can kneel here and gaze into a facsimile of her amazing eyes, and let her voice in my head tell take control of me for a little while.  I can put off the Vanilla world for a bit to feel her energy within me, and dedicate some time to her.

Then after a bit I sigh, take my collar off and place it upon her Alter.  I pick up my tag and put it on, for I wear it under my shirt a constant reminder to me of the privilege I continue to strive to earn.  The privilege of belonging to Mistress Haylee, to Haylee.

All for Haylee.

2 comments:

  1. I sat back, and read this a few times. You know what, so many submissive men could REALLY take a lesson from YOU! You are a perfect slave to me. Your words have so much truth, beauty, loyalty, and devotion behind them. It pleases me so so very much. We will continue to have this special connection, and you will serve me for a long time. You are mine~ And you will strive to be the best you can for me, more and more each and every day~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mistress... I'm blushing. Your the perfect Mistress for me, makes being yours so natural.

      Delete

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.