Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Vacation Morning...

I work in manufacturing and one of the benefits is most years we shut down from Christmas to New Years.  Last day of work for 2012 was yesterday.  So nothing but vacation left for me this year...It's pretty sweet.  It now allows me to have mornings like this:

Wake up... yawn.. Gaze at picture of Mistress by my bed.  Put on headphones and listen to a recording of Mistress.  Feel more and more submissive to her, more aroused, more owned.  Basically all good things. Snuggle up with the images and sounds of a wonderful Mistress bouncing in my head.  Slip out of bed and crawl over to my Altar. Stare at her picture and think about how blessed I am to be hers.  Let out sigh of contentment... Go to computer, check to see if there's any new communicaiton from Mistress..  Check Blog. Post on Blog. Go get breakfast...

Wearing my collar the whole time.. No more having to take it off to go to work. Going to take it easy today and watch some movies on DVD.  I think I'm going to pick up some Head Band Ear Phones as well which should be more comfortable in bed.

Perhaps I'll have some tea..

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm I LOVE that you have your collar on so often for me. So special. How was your holidays?

    ReplyDelete

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.