Friday, December 7, 2012

First!

Surprise, surprise.  Fate that fickle mistress finally let me serve my Mistress or perhaps more aptly be played with by my Mistress over the phone.  As I mentioned earlier she sent me a message saying she wanted to play this weekend, and I don't know why but I assumed that we would end up playing Saturday some time.  I think perhaps because it's the biggest block of free time I had.. I don't know why I thought that.  So I was relaxing a bit on the computer before going to bed as I have to be into work tomorrow morning (at least it's time and a half).  I was playing GW2 and had almost finished a zone when I could not find the last area quest.  I tapped out to look up it's location when OH wow.  A message from Mistress, she wants to play ASAP! Ack I hoped I didn't miss her.  Quickly sent her a message and she replied to give her a few and then she'd be ready to play - with ME I might add.  (Because I'm sure you didn't realize that now)

So while waiting I put on my blue tooth headset.  It's wireless, has a right and left speaker, and a mic.  Perfect for being put under trance, or so I hoped.  I will say it proved it's worth.  I was wondering a bit how well the microphone would pick up, and I did check by re-recording my voice mail greeting.  It seemed to work fine.  I did have some scratchy sound quality, but the power of Mistress's voice came thru loud and clear.  We spoke for a few moments.. I wasn't as articulate as I am when I write these witty blog posts.  I admit as much as I wanted to be in total control, there is a big part that was just like.. hehehe Haylee can hear me.... eheheh I'm talking to Mistress... Kind of like when she asked me how long of session, and part of me wants to say, Um forever? but then you really do have to pick a time, and while I don't want to be short, I don't want it to be so long that it would be a strain on Mistress.  I mean the reality is she is doing most of the talking as I'm being put under and just have to breath and listen... 

 So then she started taking me into trance.  The style of course was similar to what I have heard before, but it is so pleasant having her actually there talking to you... The slow sexy sensuous cadence of her voice, taking me into trance, deeper and deeper...  It feels a little like trance just talking about it. 

It felt like a very long trance, and brought me very deep, all my extremities had that dense not numb, but hazy trance like feeling. Fully under, she kept taking me deeper.  Just enjoying the ride.  Not knowing where it was going was part of the pleasure.  Knowing she truly heard my responses, not just expecting them in a set recorded scripts.. At some point I began to whimper, I think Mistress enjoyed it as soon enough she was asking, telling? her good puppy to whimper for her.  He happily did.  I was so entranced by her and open.. and then she did something that surprised me, and has me truly excited.... In fact I'd say honored... she implanted a trigger, and it felt so good not only the trigger but how personal the trigger is.  Just for me, her good sweet puppy.  And she used that trigger, and I got hotter and hotter for her, more aroused.  So happy to obey, so quick to obey.  There's not even a hesitation to do what she says, in fact there is often excitement at the opportunity to do something she asks. Ok there's always excitement at that.  Haylee, you have me so under your control, so obedient and so very much yours.  I can't even fathom not having you in my life to serve.  I can't wait until I can make real strides in my life to become a better slave, boytoy, puppy for you.  Although now thinking back, I wonder did she only implant one? Ahh the mysteries of trance. :) She did ask me to blog about it, not that I wouldn't have.  Although I might not have done it so quickly.. still it's wonderful to think about it, as I feel so truly embraced by her bliss.  Feeling so much more positive in life because she is in it.

Ok this next part borders a bit on TMI, but I can't not mention it. If you don't want to know skip to the next paragraph.  At the end of the session as I got closer and closer to climax the feelings were immense.  When finnally Mistress arouses me more and orders/lets me cum.  I start cumming for her, again and again,  she keeps asking for more, surprisingly I just keep cumming. Not some huge steady spray - I am human after all.  But again and again I could feel myself get hard and squirt out more.  At one point (TMI warning two), I lost such control of my body that I pooped a little.  Not so much as to make a mess, but a little bit out of the rear, but still between the cheeks.

I was exhausted at the end.  I had not cum for so long before.  I've had big explosions in fact a few were after listening to mind melt or Enchantress...wow one time listening to enchantress I was shocked at the volume.. this was similar to that but different.  I wanted to talk more at the end I was just drained, and happy to simply do as Mistress said and lie there enjoying the bliss that she brought me.  I only hope that she had as much fun playing with me as I did being played with.  To hear her arousal as she was having me climax was amazing.  I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did, and I do really and truly want to know anything I can do to make her calls with me more enjoyable.  The more enjoyment she gets out of it, the happier I am.  Her pleasure is my pleasure.

With any luck and a few bribes to fate, I will get to play with Mistress more often.  Of course she is a busy lady, and I fear getting more busy as her Army grows.  If only I had a way to help both ease her burden and help her give out more of her delicious trances to the starving army.. Ah the things that occupy her good puppies mind... 

2 comments:

  1. I had SO MUCH FUN with you! Sooo extremely pleased with my aroused puppy~ ;)

    ReplyDelete

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.