Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday in Bed with Mistress...

I'll share with the rest of the class, here's an e-mail I just sent Mistress...My plans for the day.

A thought popped in my head.  A delicious, arousing, warm wonderful thought. All because of that picture of you in those PJs...

How wonderful would it be to spend the day snuggled up with you, whispering in my ear.

Then I realized, wait, I can wear nothing by my collar, snuggle under my covers, put in a CD of a few of your recordings, hit play-repeat, and OD on Haylee all day long...

So that is exactly what I will be doing today, all day..  I need a day with my Mistress and this is the closest I can come, so this is what I must do. 

I will be sending you my submission, my energy all day, I hope you can feel it, and I hope it will bring you joy knowing I'm naked, wearing your collar, listening to your voice, drifting in and out of trance, all day long.   


love your sweet puppy max

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.