Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Scent of a Mistress..

So one of the things I am lucky to have been ordered to do was to pick up for my self some Scentsy body spray.  Love Story is the scent.  It is intoxicating, and Mistress Haylee wears it.  How this went was I had tried to order some Scentsy Love Story wax for a candle warmer for her.  Amazon would not ship it to the gift registry, so I went ahead and just had it sent to me.  Then not being able to sent it to Mistress I held on to it.  It smelled divine.  Then when I made my Altar to Mistress I got a candle warmer for it.  I used some of the Love Story wax.  It gives the whole room a lovely smell and it reminds me of Mistress. It's warm, lovely, and intoxicating.  I mentioned this to her in chatting, and so she decided she wanted me to get and carry some of the body spray (I love it when she tells me to do things)  I spray my forearm with it from time to time... It arouses me when I smell it, and I think of her.  It feels like I'm with her, like we're arm in arm walking around.  That has to be one of my favorite things, when a girl takes your arm and walks with you.  Damned sexy.  

Ahh.. and now off to work, to measure things and try to think of Mistress when I can. 

6 comments:

  1. Mmmmm this pleases me SO much~! I love giving you this little reminder of me, to have wherever you are, wherever you shall go~ You are sooo mine, and I look forward to playing with you soon. I am going to make time for my special pet, because it will please ME to play with YOU~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm So excited for this. Both getting to please you, and getting to play with you.

      Delete
  2. I must check if I can buy Love Story here too. It's always nice to have reminders of Haylee nearby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can only purchase it online or from an individual reseller. Here's the online site I use/ed. https://scent-frenzy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed visiting your blog today Max, I admire the devotion and dedication you show to Haylee and found your journey both refreshing and entertaining. I envy you that you seem to have found your place at the feet of the Woman you adore, but I also believe that with dedication you get what you deserve in this life... You are a credit to your Mistress. I look forward to returning in the future to follow your progress. Wishing you a great holiday season, Lucid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the thoughtful comment Lucid. I have read quite a few of the reviews on your blog, and I have enjoyed reading it as well as finding it informative. I do feel very lucky to have found Mistress Haylee, and for things to be as amazing as they are. Life is still a journey and if we don't enjoy the ride the destination won't make up for it.

      Delete

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.