Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Back to Reality...

So time to unravel my cozy blanket and finally take off the head set.. What? It's a whole week later? What happened? And why am I unable to get off my knees or stop thinking about ways to please my Mistress? Haylee's cock is very hard, aching, and dripping for her too... What the....

If only I spent the week off blissed out of my mind listening to loop after loop.  Instead I spent most of it sleeping in and grumpy.  I found out the underlying cause of my numb feet (peripheral neuropathy) is type II Diabetes.  For fun my Doctor accidentally put my diagnoses on the web file to Type I at first.. that was fun.  Anyway been trying to come to grips with it all, figure out what to eat, and trying not to eat sugar or drink soda..  I want to try and loose 15-20 in the first 3 months here as I hope to get down in weight up the Exercise and see if that helps.  But really I need to make lifestyle changes.  Even if I can get the condition to revert it is in a way like a Cancer patient, you have to be ever vigilant and make sure it's not back.  At least unlike a Cancer patient I can learn what to do to keep it at bay.

Actually getting it under control should help my battle with weight so that's a good thing.

Fun way to start the new year... Oh and I'm job hunting.  I still have a job, but it's time in my opinion to move on and up.


3 comments:

  1. This may sound odd, but have you considered yoga? That combined with certain vitamin supplements could helo with your type 2, curb your appetite and dramatically improve your health. Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not. I started doing the Bar Method back in July which did help me to go see a Doctor in the first place to complain about the feet. It's a great work out. My legs are getting very defined as well as my arms, and while it's been reducing the inches in my waist, it hasn't been taking weight off. So it's time to add diet and some good ole fashioned Cardio.. I'm going to see if I can find an indoor or heated pool to swim in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot (Bikram) yoga. They crank the temp up to tropical. Consider also Core, as taught by Sadie Nardini. Either way, metabolism rises, weight vanishes, body detoxes, and muscles reform. I will say muscle weighs more though.

    ReplyDelete

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.