Friday, November 21, 2014

Uncharted Territory..

So my contest didn't work out.. Apparently people just don't comment on this blog anymore.. It's ok.  not a problem.. Still I was a little surprised.. Anyway as I have schedule at this time the contest wouldn't work.. All ya all's loss.. Goddess Darla's recordings/videos are top notch.. they snared me after all...

So Goddess is on break which means she has plenty of time to spend it how she likes and her pets, myself included, are doing our best to make sure she enjoys her time.  As I said on a facebook post, Happy Goddess, Happy Life.

So I know in a few hours when I go to go sleep I will get horny.. horny and desparate.. I will most likely moan her name out a bit.. perhaps whimper a bit.. and need (and I mean NEED) to listen to her voice.. so I will.. I will get arounsed and hard.. and depending on my energy send her an e-mail begging that she grant me release when I get out of the belt.. Of course that assumes I have the energy to walk, crawl, or somehow get to the computer or my cellphone to send such a message..

One more week.. Somehow I'll make it.. I don't have a choice over the next two days as my safety key is still locked away.. I know I'll be able to re-lock it up a simple spin of the dial and I will have temptation safely shut away.. On a practical note I do look forward to shaving and caring for my man parts.. they are in need of some tenderness, and not gratification.. It is a bit more of a rough thing being in a device than I thought.. I need to do a bit more sanding than I did as well as get some squirt bottle for while wearing cleaning..

A see-thru device would of been a better choice.. as it would help me make sure everything is on right. It is not as easy as one would like..

Still the aching has been both amazing and tortorous.. the arousal and denial of even an erection is so intoxicating.. there have been points where I almost want the ache as it makes suffer Goddess Darla and I know she likes that (she has told me).. She has also been wonderful in the amount of communication I've been getting from her.. I feel very special.. I wish I could spoil and pamper her more..

I'm off to trance..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.