Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Permission Approaches!

52 hours.. a little over two days and then it will be the 28th..

I have premission to both take off the belt.. and more importantly to cum.

She didn't ask me too.. but I want to do it this way.. on my knees staring at her picture..

Repeating the following.. Goddess Darla owns me.. Goddess Darla controls me.. I crave Goddess Darla. I need Goddess Darla. Devoted to Darla. Her Pleasure is my Pleasure.

probably some moans.. Ohh Goddess.. Ohh Darla..

I want to try and stay on the edge for her as long as I can.. even if it hurts.. even if I cry a bit.. until I finnally just let go.. and burst..

I may make a mess..

Then I will crawl up into my bed.. collapse.. and think of her.. perhaps write in my dream journal about how I'm feelnig..

take a nice nap.. lost in the euphoria of cumming.. cumming hard for the first time since my birthday some 48 days previously.. the stats will be this...

Oct 11, last time I had release.. during a session with Goddess Darla.. it was wonderful..
Oct. 18th Locked up in Chastity
Nov. 1st Unlocked.. I did touch myself but never to orgasm
Nov 6th Back in Chastity...

Nov. 28th.. is when I have permission..

<sigh>  so close.. so much to be thankful for this year.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.