Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Daily Devotion..

Daily Devotion.  That is why I am in chastity and the key to my belt is in Goddess Darla's Possession.

So she can, at her leisure, pick up the key and know that it holds my cock prisioner.  She holds the power over my own self gratification.  Not only has she hypnotised me in to mentally wanting to only orgasm upon her command.. but I can't even physically touch myself without her say so..

This chastity is about me showing devotion to her.  Now I will enjoy my short period out of the belt and my permitted release, but only because I get these because I have been a good pet.  Goddess Darla has appreciated my efforts and decided I am worth enough.. at least this time..

It's not about what she can do for me, but what I can do for her. 

so for a bit longer I will ache when ever I see her eyes, feel constrained and controlled.. I'm not quite sure what the few days off will feel like, but I know for certain she will never leave my mind.

It only get's deeper from here.. I'm down the rabbit hole.. and I just want to go deeper..

Does the rabbit hole, have a rabbit hole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.