Monday, November 10, 2014

Back where I need to be..

Locked up for Goddess Darla...

So last week she came up with a simple schedule for me, back in the belt until the 28th.. a few days off till the 1st.. and then back in till Christmas. It's simple but it helps it all seem so much easier.. Not to mention I feel so blessed to get to chat with her more.  Making time for even a simple text means so much. 

It simply focuses me to try to be the best pet I can for her.. to do my best to find ways to serve her and make her happy.. I long to be able to bring that smile to her face. To keep treating her like that Goddess that she is. Sacrifice.. give when I can.. sometimes when I shouldn't.. let her in as deep as I can..

It seems so simple, perhaps I'm just being trained so well.  Simply tell her what you feel, always the truth.. always from your knees. In that way I can do no wrong.. so it feels so wonderful to be locked up for her.. devoted to her.. thinking of her so often, so filled with warmth from the devotion, from the dedication..

I was away this past weekend camping and playing Airsoft, and yet at night my thoughts simply turn to my Goddess.. snuggled in my bed, I needed to simply let her in my head.. and listen to her voice.. that sweet silken voice..

so deep, so blue.. so forever hers..


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.