Sunday, November 16, 2014

Aching sooo much..

Perhaps it is the Chastity getting to me.. it's been over 9 days now of my second run.. I didn't have any release during the 5 days I wasn't wearnig the belt.. The idea of kneeling before Goddess Darla and cumming.. Oh Goddess it would feel so good.. I want that soo bad.. but I'm not set to be out of the belt for another almost 2 weeks.. *whimper*

I'm already so needy for her.. so needy for her voice.. visions of her.. falling deep under hypnosis for her.. where she just reienforces her conditioning.. more of me becomeing under her control.. I crave it. I crave her happiness, her control, feeling her power over me..

I can't express how much I want to one day kneel down in front of her and kiss her feet.  I don't think I'd care where we were.. as long as she permitted it.. I'd kneel before her and with joy in my heart press my lips to her foot.

Goddess Darla, I do live in sunny San Diego, you can take over my apartment and escape from winter when ever you want.  I'll happily sleep on the floor. I'm just sayin'

I'm so enamored with her.. so under her control.. whimper.. I just want more whimper.. there is no satisfaction  only need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.