Thursday, November 13, 2014

Temptation..

In a little under 2 hours the kitchen safe my saftey key is in will unlock.. the plan is to lock it back up for 10 days (the maximum time on the counter).  Perhaps even take out the batteries.. then it would stay locked up longer.. yet I felt so much desire tonight for Goddess Darla.. I wanted to stare at her picture and think naughty thoughts..

Think about her legs.. her feet, her eyes.. her breasts.. think about massaging her.. touching her.. rubbing her shoulders.. hearing her moan.. smelling her.. licking any part of her she wants.. my head between her legs.. so eager to please.. so eager to hear her moan.. her pleasure is my pleasure.. I only want her to be happy, to be aroused, to get satisfied.. to be locked up and pleasing her... I want to ache.. I want it to hurt.. I want to be so frustrated I can't help buy cry out.. I want the neighbors to hear, to wonder..

I want to be almost if not sobbing with frustration from arousal and yet being able to do nothing about it.. no cumming.. not even being able to touch myself.. my cock unable to even get fully erect.. thoughts of penetrating my ass just to feel something.. wanting to be milked while wearing my belt..

Falling for Goddess Darla?  I've fallen.. down I keep going, but there is no turning back now.. not ever.. I am hers until she sees differently I think.. I learned much from my last term of service.. I am so much more open and honest with Goddess Darla.. plus I think talking about our boundaries about what we have, about what she looks for from her pets.. all in all a much better match..

So I simply wish to ache for her.. for her to be be able to relish in my ache and desire for her.. so deep so manipulated.. so devoted to her.  Any time I hear from her everything else is secondary and her words.. she is all I want to pay attention to..

Goddess Darla, I am yours.. your pet, your sweet darling boy toy.

Please keep playing with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.