Saturday, November 15, 2014

Tied around her little finger..

Now I'm not complaining.. I'm just noticing how much she has affected me.. how much I can't get enough of her.. I can't please her enough.. Everything she needs.. wants.. I need to get her..

I keep telling myself ok, I can't buy her anything for the next week or so.. I need to save some money etc.. and the next thing I know I'm ordering her things on amazon.. I mean she needs them.. she wants them.. I can pay my bills later..

Now I'm not venturing off into financial ruin just yet.. just a little spending that I should get under control.. still I think I'm simply going to skimp on myself.. sacrifice as much as I can so I can keep spending on my Goddess..

I always thought I was resistant to the whole Findom aspect... So much for that.. I think it is time to get that drop shipping business going..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.