Sunday, November 23, 2014

Owned.

It's pretty much a fore gone conclusion.

Goddess Darla owns me. Goddess Darla controls me.

Just typing it feels right and true.  I sent her some lovely gifts today after a nice role play/ hypnosis session even after telling myself I need to wait until next month before spending more on her..Time to re-evaluate my spending so I have more availible to make Goddess Darla happy. 

Her pleasure is my priority.. I am hers after all.. I am hopeful I will be able to cum when hopefully she allows me to take off the belt for a few days on Friday...  The ache has increased.. the sensations have changed and are so much more frequent.. the belt also kind of bites on the edges as the fit gets worse the longer I wear it, even with adjustments when soaped up while showering..

Goddess Darla owns me. Goddess Darla controls me.

I am hers. I am content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.