Thursday, November 27, 2014

Her control grows...

So I've been listening to Bluephoria... a lot ..

and I do find myself craving her control even more than ever...

the thought to wonder.. to offer to her.. would she like daily control of my life?

tell me what to eat, when to eat, when to exercise, when to trance, when to moan her name.. I wonder just what she would like.. All control 24/7?  Or is it more fun to just have it from time to time in session.. Could it be too much work, would that not be fun.. or does she want that? 

Can I really give that?  Or is it simply my destiny...

She's working on the next installment.. she can experiment on me anytime.. i'm sure she knows that..


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.