Thursday, November 20, 2014

Breaking my record...

So probably before I drift off to sleep but definitely before I go to work tomorrow I will have broken my record time in Chastity.. I still have about a week left.. At least until the time I was told I would have release from the belt.. no actual word on an orgasm.. ruined or enjoyed..

It has been hard, but so worth it.  Goddess Darla has been wonderful, making time to give me the encouragement and contact I needed. She is amazing.. I am so happy to be able to please her by being locked up for her.  it feels great to be so devoted to a wonderful Goddess..

So now I believe the begging shall begin.. I do feel so weak.. and I really want to make sure she feels I have done enough to have an orgasm.. I would love to be on my knees looking up into her eyes.. stroking and chanting her name.. my devotion.. my need for her grows.. and be allowed to cum in her presence.. I have a feeling it will hurt a bit as being in the cage is not as easy on my equipment as I had thought it would be.. but I still want.. need it so bad...


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.