Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Blissfully falling Deeper than before...

I just listened to Mind Melt again....

I fell so much farther and so much freeer than before.  I'm so glad I asked my Mistress the things I did.  She put it so elegantly...

"Hi there, no need to be jealous, what we share is very special and lovely. I am your Mistress, that is all that matters. You will find a great girl as well to be in a relationship with, and you will make me proud by making her very happy"

Simple, true and to the point.  I feel so free to fall so much farther.  So safe and loved, so happy to be obedient.  I was so aroused, I almost came a few times... but so happy I could hold back...

Thank you again Haylee, Thank you so many time for being My Mistress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.