Thursday, November 22, 2012

One Night...Amazing transformation..

So put the belt on last night and haven't taken it off since... It's been less than 12 hours, and while I'm going to be taking it off in a little bit I'm amazed at what it's been like to have it on.  My two weeks will be starting tomorrow as Mistress Haylee instructed, and I'm glad.  I was so very worried about the uncomfortable nature of the belt and going to the bathroom.  After the adjustments it is much much more comfortable and going to the bathroom while it requires some care and some clean up will be fine.  The ache I feel from the belt is pretty much limited to that caused by a constrained penis, as my arousal for Haylee drives the ache for her, and I can feel the submission to her.

It is amazing.  Every time I think about how I am in the process of submitting to Haylee it arouses me and makes me ache more.  I hope she will getting as much pleasure out of those thoughts as I am.  I am yours Mistress Haylee. Every second of every hour, and the belt insures there is no stray touch or no stray thought.  No mindless stroke or caress of you cock shall happen.  It will only be when you release me, when you tell me how, when, and IF.  I am addicted to you, I am controlled by you, I am in love with you.

I didn't realize how much I would feel the submission.  How when I fantasize about her it's in such a more submissive role.  Not that I wasn't before, but now every image every thought is in a submissive nature.  I am more and more her obiedent, doting, puppy.  I want nothing more than to be at her feet, to whimper because of my ache for her.  When I smell her scent I feel the ache and want to be by her so much more.  I crave you now, but I know I will crave you something even fiercer on that Friday two weeks from tomorrow... 

My fondest wish now is that we can be on the phone talking as you have me release myself from the belt, and that moment can be shared together. 

collared, locked up, and aching for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.