Friday, November 23, 2012

Locked up T-2 Weeks..

So Today is the day I start my 2 weeks locked up for Mistress Haylee.  It is with excitment, arousal, and a bit of fear I start this journey.  Mostly the fear part is making sure I can wear the belt without undo discomfort and that I'll be able to keep things clean.  It's not the aching for Mistress and the lack of an ability to touch myself that I'm worried about (should I be?) but physical discomfort, the belt getting in the way of the daily activities of my life. 

But I know Mistress is pretty excited about it, and I am as well. So here we go. 

I'll post updates of course...

2 comments:

  1. EXTREMELY excited about it! But always considering your health and well being first. Figure out how to make sure you are safe and cleaning it properly. I love this soooo much. Having you locked up for me is such a turn on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Max! Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.