Thursday, November 22, 2012

2 am Piss

Normally after waking up to pee, I just go back to bed.  Tonight I'm testing out my

chastity belt. For the first time I was able to pee, and not have to take off the

belt for any reason.  This means I should have no real issue with being able to wear

it 24/7 for Mistress Haylee.  I'm very happy about this.  I can feel my self getting

excited and aroused for her and it makes me ache..as I should.  My arousal for

Mistress only makes me ache for her more.  I'm reminded of my place.  I am her

slave, I'm not free to get an erection anymore.  I'm hers, my cock is no longer

mine, it's hers.  My arousal is my ache for her.  She has more than just control

over my mind anymore, she controls my body.  It feels so good to be under her

control.  I ache for you Mistress Haylee.  In my mind I can hear your voice, and now

my body is controlled by you. Collared and locked up, I am yours.  I am your slave

mind, body, and orgasms. All for Haylee...

<whimper>

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.