Monday, November 26, 2012

Please Stand By, We are experiencing technical Difficulties...

So I had to take the belt off yesterday.  I was having issues with the cleaning, and while the fit was much improved it still has issues.  Over the longer wear I found it to be chaffing at several places, and the rubber liner on the cod piece was working it's way off.  Regardless the health thing caused me to have to take it off, and after seeing (really smelling) the conditions inside I'm glad I did.  Neither myself or Mistress want any health problems, we just want me locked up for her because quite frankly it is hot. 

I get to submit, she get's more control, and we are both very turned on by it. So I'm looking into some other options, and staying chaste for Mistress Haylee.  I still have not orgasmed since I put it on or took it off, and I intend to remain that way until she tells me otherwise.

I do also have a CB-6000 that I'm trying to fit on but I've never been success at it.  After reading some of the information out there, I think that the base cock ring for the CB-6000 is just too small for me.  Honestly it's not really a hey look how big I am thing, because really this ring needs to be big enough to encompass your ball sac and flaccid penis.  The fact that I measure at 24.7cm is just what it is.  I tried a couple of things, but I know I won't be able to get it on properly unless I can get a bigger ring... e-mails have been sent.

So for the time being, I have only my will not to cum, and I can use the steel belt at night when I get home, but not wear it during the day. A decent compromise, until I can find something that fits for 24/7 wear. It seems now that I've brought this idea to Mistress Haylee she wants me locked as well.  I don't want to not be able to give her everything she wants from her puppy.

More updates will follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.