Thursday, November 29, 2012

First Rule of Fight Club...

So I realize the only way one keeps anything from a Hypnotically seductive and all powerful Mistress such as Haylee is, Don't talk about it.

So I don't... but soon soon I will be able to. 

In the mean time I await my sizing rings, so I can most likely order the correct size cock-cage.  I doubt I'll be able to just get the right size ring for my CB-6k, but who knows.. Then I'll be all locked up for Mistress.. just the thought of it gets me aroused...  I mean really a physical barrier is the only that can really stop me once I get home.. I just get too hot and bothered when I can put on my collar and just think about her, dream about her, listen to her voice inside my head.. become transfixed by her image on my computer, kneel before my altar to her..

I have to say kneeling at an Altar dedicated to Haylee is the best.  I really don't know why more of her pets don't make one.  Not hard, not really expensive, and oh so satisfing..  Just wait till she commands you to use it.. Now that is good times, for all.

In the mean time I leave you with my favorite new saying,  "Her Desire is my Command to do"

1 comment:

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.