Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Fantasy

I started to clear the table as Mistress was finished with her meal.... She glanced over at me, "We're going to stay in tonight.  I have something planned for you my pet. After you finish here, shower and wait for me in the living room."

"Yes Mistress." I reply.  My happiness at the thought of an evening with Mistress pretty evident in my tone.  She is a busy Lady, and while I do love serving her and being hers I always want more time with her.  I'm like the typical girlfriend who wants to spend more quality time together, except I'm the submissive slave boy toy who aches to be with his Mistress.

I finish with the dishes and put the leftovers away in short order. I go and shower making sure to wash up everywhere and go ahead and shave again.  I put on my collar, and them I'm not sure how she wants me dressed.  Since she didn't specify anything I assume casual clothes are fine, and I just put on some shorts and a T-Shirt.  If she had wanted something kinky or specific I'm sure she would of told me.  I sit down in the living room on the couch and grab the book I'm currently reading as I wait for her. 

I hear the creak of her door (I suppose I should fix that, but I like the early detection) and I put down my book and glance over at her.  I'm quite sure my mouth has dropped to floor as I see her smirk at me.  She is wearing what must be my biggest fantasy.  Whatever this good boy did, he wishes he knew because he'd do it every day! Must cook that meal again... She's wearing a black and gray plaid skirt, knee high socks that are black with a skull pattern on them, some adorable short black lifts, a white blouse with one of her lacy black pull over tops.  Her makeup is simple accentuating her eyes and some dark red lipstick. Her black hair is down, and she has something in her hands I can't quite make out...

"You like my pet?" she asks, "I have one last touch I know you'll like." She takes her hair and before my eyes puts it up into pigtails.  I can feel my half mast go to full salute.  She then prances, almost skips over to me saying, "So my good pet, are you wondering what you did right today?"

I nod, feeling overwhelmed and not sure anything intelligible would come out anyway. She stops directly in front of me, winks, and says, "This is for serving me so well and being so good at pleasing your Mistress." With that she kind of half bends over then flashes her skirt up and I see her black panties for a second.  Then I notice her hands are under her skirt at her sides, and she sort of shimmies a bit, and then her panties are on the floor.  With one foot she lifts them up and half kicks half tosses them at me.  They land on my head, I instinctively take in a deep breath and can smell her on them - they are a bit beyond damp - beyond moist - they wet - actually they are soaked.

She takes a few seductive steps towards me, "I've been wearing those all day thinking about this, my pet." She sits down on my lap putting her arms around my neck. "Do you like them? You can keep that pair to remember tonight." She takes my collar with one hand, leans in to my ear, and pulls a bit on the collar. "Tonight I'm going to take something from you my pet.  Something I was surprised that you brought with you, but delighted that it is mine to take."

I turn my head so our eyes meet, she is so close to me, her scent is over whelming me, and I'm rock hard with excitement.  How she looks, how she's acting, her bare ass under that skirt on my lap almost grinding against me.  She licks her lips and then closes the small distance between us pressing them against mine.  A few light kisses against my lips and they part, I can feel her tongue lightly teasing my lips of things to come. She move her head past mine her lips kiss my cheek, and then she nibbles on my ear.  She whispers to me, "Tonight my pet. I take your virginity."

As she moves her head back to look back into my eyes, I open my mouth and start to say something but I'm muffled by her devouring kiss.  Quickly closing my eyes to enjoy the sensations my mind has become mush as I feel her slide off my lap and straddle one of my thighs.  Her hands move quick and slide my shorts and underwear off.  She moves effortlessly to release my rock hard cock, or as it's been for sometime Mistress Haylee's Cock.  She takes it in her hands for the first time, and I moan thru our kiss as I feel her warm hands on it. She breaks off of the kiss and looks down to her hands.

"Mmmm this will be nice my pet." In her hands is a wrapper of some sort, and I realize what as she starts to roll a condom onto my cock.  Feeling her fingers lightly touching me, "Oh Mistress that feels so amazing." She just smiles and I feel her fingers guide my cock to the entrance of her pussy as she straddles me. The next thing I know I'm inside her, she's staring right into my eyes smiling, and her hands are on my chest helping to hold her steady.  She starts to move up and down in short rhythmic movements, getting faster as she goes.  I can't even begin to describe how I was feeling, how good it felt to have Mistress ride me.

It felt like a blissful eternity to me, I'm sure it wasn't very long. Mistress won't tell me how long it was, but she insists she enjoyed it.  Besides she always says, it's not like you didn't cum a few more times that night and how many nights had I given her orgasms only to go to bed with rock hard cock.  I exploded with such a hard orgasm It was unbelievable.  As I sat there feeling a bit spent, she dismounted me and took off the condom disposing of it quickly. She then stood in front of me, and with her outstretched hand she ran a finger down my cheek and under my chin.  She lifted my head up to meet her gaze. 

"This night is far from over Pet, That is just the start." Her hand then lowered to my collar and she yanked on the ring in the front.  I came up off the couch and on to my knees in front of her.  With one hand on my collar I struggled to keep up with her as she lead me into the bed room...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.