Thursday, November 22, 2012

Transition...

Ok thoughts is not letting me load my Blog.  I've been a bit annoyed with a couple features it seems to be lacking.  I think I will have them here.  So I'm moving the Blog to here.

I'll see if I can somehow transplant all the entries without having to make "new" posts.. if I can back post or something...  In the mean time you can access the first 3+ months of this Blog and journey at

http://boytoymax.thoughts.com/

Ok, looks like I can post to old dates... I'll transfer the whole blog over once I can... I wonder if I can move all the comments too.  I don't want to loose all of Haylee's comments... I LOVE having her comments... Hmmm I bet I can move them too...

So welcome to the New location, of my thoughts and feelings regarding my journey into the clutches of Hypnotic Haylee... and Oh what a journey it has been...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.