Saturday, March 28, 2015

Lost in Blue..

It feels so nice, the after glow.. left in this warm hazy blue state of trance.  So relaxing and comfortable. so focused on my Goddess... She is everything to me.  I like her at the center of my universe.. good for me... the pleasure, how good it feels to serve.. 

She is good for me too...I've been eating better, I've been exercising more... I swim 3-4 times a week now.  I hope to work in more.  It's so nice.  It's relaxing and tires my body out, but in a good way. I can her.. floating above me pleased at my efforts... then after my swim, as I relax in the spa I picture her floating, or on a throne smiling down at me.. her good pet... I want so much to be her lovely good pet.  To be able to amuse her with my body as well as my devotion and service.

It is so nice to be played with.. as a toy.  Well being played with is what we like to do most in life.  The joy we get from the joy we can bring to others.. to my Goddess.. I am so happy to hand over my mind to her to control and mold anyway she sees fit.. and the best part.. She does..

I wish this cloud of blue pleasure could last all week all forever... so I just keep serving and pleasing and above all else obeying Goddess Darla...

<sigh>


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.