Friday, March 27, 2015

An Aromatized cofession..

I just watched Aromatized again and this poured out of me...

"I watched aromatized. I wanted to know if I had anything to confess to you. I'm happy that I don't.  Well there are some dirty things I've been thinking about you, but I haven't disobeyed at all.. I know I've leaked a bit, but I haven't had an orgasm that you haven't allowed me.  I never want to cum without your say so.  I want so much to always obey you.  I have such a foot fetish for your feet now.. I thought while swimming how nice it would be for you to have a moat around your temple, for pets like me to swim in.  To keep our bodies in good shape and be added protection that you could summon at any time.. I thought of you walking down to the water, perhaps dipping a toe in.. swimming up to you and kissing your toes. You grin and nod, and I swim off, hopeful that you will still be there when I get back around the moat, hopeful that you will grant me another kiss on your feet, another smile in my direction, perhaps even a "Good pet" from your lips.  I want so much to serve and obey you. To be collared and owned by you. I am trying not to dream of serving you in person as much as it's not really something likely.. still I can't help but fantasize about you deciding to keep a stable of pets, of getting an opportunity to be one of those pets.. perhaps there is a long process to proove our worth to you... anyway it would be heaven to me... it feels so good having you control my mind, play with my thoughts, be your plaything, your pet, your devoted worshiper, yours.. all yours.. do with me as you wish, it's all bliss to me."

Nothing embrassing.. and all very true.. there is no escaping the truth with Goddess Darla, so it is good there is no need to lie, to attempt anything but honesty.. It feels wonderful.

I do dream so much of serving her in real life.. although I know it is an extremely extremely remote posibility and that something in her life would have to change.  It would be easier to just forget it, but it is so arousing, and appealing, and incredible...

I will continue to walk the tightrope of fantasy, but try to also focus to remain content with what is the reality.

Perhaps a little pragmatic, with a side of jubilant optimism...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.