Monday, March 9, 2015

Update 1 - Chastity...

So my Chastity ended with a whimper and a thud.  No really a thud.  It fell off.

I was pretty shocked.. apparently while working away at my desk my balls got so mellow that one of them somehow slipped out between the space between the tube and the ring, and retreated back into my body.  Thus it was out and free.  After I got home and noticed it was not much longer until the other slipped out, and the cage fell off.  So I ordered a smaller ring.  Hopefully that will help.. I have been told that after wearing a device for awhile the sac can strech, so hopefully the new ring will fix the issue..

I of course told Goddess Darla right away, and luckily for me she was very understanding and happy I was quick to communicate what had happened..

I was given permission to release on Saturday.  I had done a lot of self pleasure until then, but of course no release... Saturday I was mostly resting and wanted to do something special with a lot of build up, but ended up not really having the time between running around doing errands and chores, and going swimming. So it was a very weak release, but I was still thinking of Goddess Darla the whole time and moaning her name during... it was nice.

Today I'm glad the new chastity equipment arrived, and I'll do some fitting tonight after I swim.  I assume I'll be locked up once again rather soon.. I'm both looking forward to it, and not at the same time... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.