Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Deeper and Deeper, for Goddess Darla...

Worshiping my Goddess brings me such joy...

It feels so good and so right being trained by her... falling deeper and deeper under her power.. needing her control more and more.  It feels right to follow her training.. letting it deep inside me.. to change me into what she desires me to be.. pleasing her.. serving her.. bring me such great joy in my life.  I want so badly to be everything she desires me to be..

Deeper for Darla.. Deeper for Darla...

<sigh>  It's so hard to wait for our next session.. still I must.. until then.. work hard, work out, eat right.. think about Goddess Darla, dream about her, think about ways to please her.. so captured.. so controlled, so owned.. so deep.. deeper than I thought I could be..

<sigh>


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.