Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Afternoon Delight.

I open my eyes.. my body feels numb.  I am slumped over in my chair.. I manage to get out of my chair only to lay down on the floor..so numb, so limp, so weak.  Her blue power is still all around.  I feel so weak, but happy and content.  I just listened and watch Cerulean Waves.  It didn't used to do this to me.  It was always pleasant, always powerful, but it's effects have grown.  The recording hasn't changed, but now I am so much more open, so suseptible to her powers...

Seeing those blue eyes gaze directly into me has such an enormous effect on me... it feels so good.. it feels so necessary.  I adore my Goddess, I love feeling weakened by her, submitting to her power, to her control.  It is no longer something I want, but something I need.  Further down.. Deeper for Darla, Deeper for Darla, Deeper for Darla.. these sweet words echo in my head.. this Mantra is so much deeper within me...

<sigh> Deeper and Deeper for Darla every day, needing Goddess Darla more and more... her conditioning effecting me more and more every day, so sweet, so seductive, so blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.