Monday, March 9, 2015

Update 2 - Life in General..

So last week I started my new job. 

It's great!

Working for an old collegue of mine, getting to set up a department.  It's a great opportunity.  Also when we are fully bought out by our Global Conglomerate, the bonuses might get very very good. In the mean time it's a great opportunity for career growth, it's interesting, and I stay very busy.  I'm working over time for a while nothing crazy just 9 or 10 a day, but that means extra money and less time.

I am also trying to eat healthy and exercise.  I started up at the nearby gym and hope to try and swim every day.  If I can end up with at least 3 workouts a week and hopefully more like 5-7.. I'll be in good shape. After a while of that I'll try and add some resistant weights and some more Bar Method class. Or at least some more AB workouts.. but at first I simply need to drop weight.

So less time for things such as this blog, but I'm sure I'll still add some updates and tweet em' like I've been doing for my 6-10 or so readers.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.