Monday, March 2, 2015

Best way to spend a day of delay...

How does one spend a day delayed from doing what you want to do?  In my case starting my new job is being delayed as we wait for the background/drug screen to get done and go thru corporate.

I got to text a bit with my Goddess in the morning.  Nothing better ever when I get to communicate with her.  It could be over the most mundane things, or things very germane to my training and submission to her. Either way I think I'm almost always constantly aroused from just texting (not sexting I think that would cause an internal short circuit) with her.

Then I spent some time waiting around for EDD to call me.. I had a window where I had to be ready to speak to them.  I worked a bit on my eCommerce site/business, but it was hard to concentrate waiting for the phone to ring.  Then I was off to eat lunch and I decided it was high time I completed and errand I had been meaning to do.  I had these prints made for the frames I was waiting to fill.





So now I can properly decorate my apartment. :)  Nothing better than being able to wake up and get on my knees to worship at a picture of Goddess Darla. <sigh> Just thinking about it makes me want to go do it.  I think I will.

I finished the evening off with a swim, this blog post, a nice healthy dinner, and some Goddess worship.

Not a horrible day, except for dealing with EDD... Bureaucracy sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.