Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I love to OBEY!


So when Goddess Darla posted the topic of her newest recording, I admit, I was a little disappointed. Not because she doesn't make me deliciously weak.  I am weak before her, she is a strong dominant woman, and I admit that turns me on to no end.  The thing is I don't believe all women are stronger/better/etc.. to all men.  I'm not a believer in a master sex, so to know it was a general recording had me a little... well just less excited.  I was sure I was going to eventually get it.  I mean it is her voice, it is her words, and her conditioning.. Still I'm very busy now with work, so I wasn't rushing to download it..

Of course now that she tweeted.

".you NEED to be more submissive to all women.

Well I couldn't help, but OBEY.. in fact I admit I'm getting hard as a rock just being able to follow a command of hers... I am even starting to feel a bit weak in the knees...

It just reminds me how much she owns me.. how easily she can pull my strings.. and how much I enjoy it when she does. I can't wait to be back locked up for her where I belong.. deep in her power.. lost in the blue...a puppet on a string of blue energy..

Now to finish that download!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.