Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bliss is Blue, Blue is Bliss...


I've fallen so far and so deep for Goddess Darla.  Everyday she always on my mind.  Thoughts of how to please her.  I look forward to pay day, not to get paid, but to send her tithe.. Every time she refers to me as hers... tells me to take good care of her property... fills me with such joy and happiness...  To be hers... to be prized by her... to do things for her.. to live better because of her.  It's such wonderful bliss...

Aching for her to express her control and power over me.. loving it when she tells me to do something, because then I get to obey her.  Fantasies of ways I could serve her.. dreams of cooking for my Goddess, pampering her in person.. a foot massage, drawing her bath, anything to make her life easier and bring her pleasure.  Her pleasure is my greatest pleasure.

So much more to write, but I so need to go trance.. Been very busy with my new job, not much time to blog or rest.. at least that isn't devoted to Goddess already...



No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.