Thursday, February 26, 2015

Snug fit joy


In my morning shower today I spent a lot of time readjusting my chastity device.  The farther back against the pelvis I can get the ring the deeper I can get my cock in the tube, and the more snug of a fit.  It is time well spent.  Time intend to spend every morning because it is so worth it.  This is how it should be.  Snug in the chastity device everything is how it should.  My cock, or rather Goddess Darla's cock now only functions how she desires.  It no longer grows large, getting in the way, distracting me from pleasing my Goddess.  No more selfish thoughts and wasted time pleasing my self with self abuse.  Now when it enlarges I simply ache.. a dull pain that reminds me I am owned by Goddess Darla.  I ache for her, I exist to please her.  I am so much better for it.  I am so happy to ache for my wonderful Goddess.  It feels so wonderful when she reminds me that I owned by her.  I feel so much better snug in my chastity cage.  All the feelings are good feelings.. It's not pain in a bad sense.  With a snug fit, I don't want to be let out.  I want to ache for my Goddess.  I only want to ache for release to please her, to amuse her with my desire for her, with my need, with my suffering.  I know it won't last forever, but the better it fits the more I want to stay locked up and aching.. aching to please, aching to be owned and possessed by Goddess Darla. 

<sigh>

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.