Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Communicating with a Goddess...

So one reason for this post is to make sure that Goddess Darla knows, that I know my place.  Also to make sure she knows I don't feel neglected when she's really busy.  Anyway here are my thoughts on communicating with one's Goddess...

Remember you are one of many pets or slaves or submissives that she has. While you might have plenty of time to craft a long and lovely message of adoration and worship, she might not have much time to respond to you.  Always - Patience.  If you have been good, and pleased her she will get back to you. There is no reason to complain about the length or perceived quality of the response.  Of course we can be happier the more attention we recieve, but acting all pouty and butt hurt because she didn't get right back to you, or respond to each of your 10 messages.. well you'll soon find your way on the corner with no Dominant who wants to deal with you. 

This is just the way it is, accept it or move on.  I know I have accepted it.

I know she likes to be lavished with attention, so I know it's ok to sent her messages of love and adoration when ever the mood strikes me.. .which is often.  Sometimes embarassingly often... I admit right now I seem to blogging a lot more, focused on her a lot more.. of course I'm on a real vacation of sorts.. now that I have a job lined up and I'm just waiting to start.  Relaxed and focused on my Goddess, I can't help but have plenty of time to tweet, blog, and trance.. So out goes a lot of communication, while she is completely busy with finals.  So I could send less, but that seems silly.  I'd rather she know how much I ache for her amazing soothing hypnotic voice, her deep blue eyes, the inflection in her voice when she wants something.. the deep satisfaction I get from serving her.. that feeling when a smile or a smirk crosses her heavenly face... the deep arousal I get from being hers...  

There's no reason not to let her know.. just remember responses might be slow and short.. still no reason not to express to her things she does love to hear... 

It always pays off.. sure it's an adjustment from most relationships in our life, but learning what it means to be the pet of Goddess... is important and to me feels sooo good...


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.