Saturday, February 28, 2015

A long awaited session

So it was an amazing session this morning.. A great way to start the day, and so unbelievably hot. I feel like I learned so much and am on a path to be a much better trained pet for Goddess Darla.   I realized a bit how much she has trained me, but at the same time how far I have to go.  Usually I'm happy to go into details but it just felt more personal to me and I just want to gush about my Goddess.  She..... sigh.. so powerful so strong so beautiful so blue so kind so caring...

She makes me feel so weak, so owned, so loved, so obedient, so happy, so molded...

I look forward to more training and conditioning with Goddess Darla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.