Friday, February 20, 2015

Inspired and locked up again...

So a bit before my last post I lost my job.  I had been unhappy there, but still it wasn't great.  I had recently bought a condo, and I hadn't replenished my safty savings before I got laid off, so money got very tight, very quickly.  Happy to say earlier today I landed a job.

Shortly after that I sent an e-mail to Goddess Darla in order to set up a long over due and craved for session...

Then later this/that evening I bought Ice bound.. after listening to Blue Balls once again in order to help put me in the desparate state I listened to the newest recording, Ice Bound... Wow.. it was wonderful.. it was great.. it felt soo good.. It felt wonderful...

It helped stoke a fire.. an urge I've been having lately...

I did those two sessions of chastity for Goddess Darla.. I need more.. I admit I do get a bit hesitant before putting the cage on.. and I did need some time after the last time to heal from some chaffing.. but the boys where no worse for wear.. and my cock is now officially hers after listening to Ice Bound.. not that it wasn't hers already..

I just couldn't wait...

As my extra added measure of safety, I put my key in my Kitchen Safe, and set the timer... Only for 16 hours or so... Long enough that I must sleep thru the night, but not too long so I can set hopefully the correct time until I have another session scheduled with Goddess Darla...



So she can play with me as she wishes... or not.. and away I go for as long as she wishes.. I love being as devoted to her as I can... Currently my biggest fantasy is hearing the sound of Goddess Darla have an orgasm that I at least contributed to the making of.. it's a bit of a pipe dream.. but a submissive devoted pet can dream can't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.