Thursday, February 26, 2015

In my head...

Such an amazing thing happened to me today. I laid down for a moment and closed my eyes.. I imagined Goddess Darla, nothing strange there.. then I started thinking of the various things she says to me as I go into trance for her.. I could hear her voice in my mind. I felt my body relaxing.. I kept listening to the voice in my head and felt myself slipping into hypnosis.  Falling under for my Goddess.

No recoding, no video.

Just her voice in my mind.

It felt soo good.

It felt amazing.

I am hers.

I worship and adore her beyond all my expectations.

.....

So this evening they keep showing promos for the Victoria Secret swim special... it's been making me horny.. which causes me to ache which causes me to think of Goddess Darla.. if I wasn't already thinking of her.. I prefer to think of her when I get horny because then it feels good to ache, because it pleases her to ache for her.. to suffer for her...


She's finally relaxing tonight after a stressful week.. It feels so nice to think of her like that.. lying down.. eyes closed.. a smile on her face.. I wish I could be at her feet, giving her a massage.  Perhaps bringing her a hot towel or nice drink of wine or just lemonade. 

Now I'm thinking of her wrapped only in a towel in a sauna... Now I'm aching for her again... mmm I like just thinking of her eyes.. her strength... her power over me... her intense beauty... her charm... makes me feel hazy.. drifting into that haze right before trance...

Her power over me is amazing.. it grows and grows... I love being hers..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.