Saturday, February 21, 2015

Deeper and Deeper...

So upon being locked up and being able to schedule a session with Goddess Darla, I find my self more aroused, and more enamored with her... While it's not like I went anywhere or stopped thinking about her and worshiping her, it still felt like I went away while being unemployed. It is like a rush of feelings somewhat like when I first fell for her.  Although it's different this time.. her training has taken hold and I know I'm feeling the feelings she wants me to feel..

I've been hers for quite some time but now at this point a lot of the conditioning has sunk in both consciously and unconsciously.. I'm becoming more and more the pet she wants me to be. A pet that pleases her above all others, and I'm so happy about it.  Things with Goddess Darla have never felt better, and they have always felt good.

I get so aroused when I think of serving her.  I mean turned on and hard.. after listening to the Heel and Stay lessons I found my self in my Heel position dreaming about serving her.. wishing I was at her feet and kissing her toes.. I thought about each one.. the whole time getting harder and harder.. whimpering with ache and need and desire.. I was at the point of pre cum, without ever touching myself, without ever thinking about sex, merely the thought of intense worship of my Goddess's feet.

I rarely fantasize about straight sex, or even really sex..more serving and worshiping Goddess Darla.. waking up on her floor, looking up at a peaceful amazing Goddess. Or being instructed, commanded to do something for her.. I scanned back at some old photos she has posted.. there is one of her feet in some cute socks and her shoes laying on the ground next to them.  Her caption reads, "Put my shoes on and tie them, pet" I ache to find myself in that position.

Then these past two days.. locked and longing for her. I've listened to Ice Bound a few times, and some others of hers.. Pleasure for instance.. took me so much deeper than in quite some while.. So deep, so blue, so perfect, so wonderful, so submissive to Goddess Darla...  I feel such want and need for her... such longing... such desperation... such ache in the cage.. but at the same time it feels so right.  As if I'm getting used to this as being the right normal way of my existence and devotion to a Strong Intelligent Beautiful Young Goddess... her pet.. devoted, desperate, desiring to please..

btm

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.