Sunday, February 22, 2015

Fantasies of Service...

Goddess Darla's conditioning and programming is very effective...

I never had a foot fetish before.. now a large part of my thoughts of Goddess Darla involve worshiping and pampering her feet.. the thought of kissing them and licking them make me hard (or like now when locked up cause an increase in the dull ache of confinement).  I've been contemplating learning how to give a pedicure in the hopes that one day I could massage her feet and give her a pedicure whenever she wanted...

That's the other part... the fantasies don't involve a lot of sex.. oh I'm aroused during them.. and it all seems very very hot.. but that's from the submission and the service.. and pleasing her...  In fact I've realized just by reflecting on actions I have taken or are taking that I know pleases her..makes me happy.  Her pleasure truly is my pleasure... I am happiest when I know I have caused her some happiness...

I've always been a bit of switch and by that I mean when I'm around a vanilla woman I'm not necessarily submissive.. Amazing Dominant women like Goddess Darla make me a weak, submissive, fool for them.  But if the woman is not a natural dominant, then I find the role often shifts..

It would be wonderful to find a smart open honest kinky woman in my personal life, who likes to take the lead sometimes and other times likes me too.. and if we both worshipped at the feet of Goddess Darla it would be all the more wonderful..

I have chores to do.. I wonder how long I'll go until I can't resist a break trancing to my Goddess... (mmm *my* Goddess I like saying that...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.